Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2006 3500 diesel express van quit suddenly while driving.

Customer Question

My 2006 3500 diesel express van quit suddenly while driving. All symtoms are the same as running out of fuel but I have fuel in the tank. How do i check the fuel pump?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

1. Sorry you have been waiting so long, I believe I can help if help is still wanted/needed.
  2. I will be online another 5 hours after this post.
  3. Yes you have been charged already.
  4. Yes I know it is almost midnight.
  5. No I am not online between breakfast and lunch.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.
  • One possible cause is the injector pump. Does priming it help at all? Do you have a scan tool to check actual and desired fuel pressure?

Thanks Chris