Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I get a low left front tire pressure alarn. When I check the

Customer Question

I get a low left front tire pressure alarn. When I check the press on the dash it will read anuywhere from 35 to 1 psi and changes every tiome I check it. I went to the tore shop and all the sensors check oiut out good. Still getting the alarm. Help
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you checked the pressure?
Customer: 120k miles...and the tire pressure is normal and re verified today
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2008 Avalanche....just went to the tire store and double checked pressure and checked the sensors
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

The GM symptom diagnostic chart for this concern states to replace the sensor and then perform a relearn procedure. I have included the learn procedure if needed. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/tirelearn.pdf

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris