Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

95chev1500350new jasper. Truck dies sometimes starts always

Customer Question

95chev1500350new jasper. Truck dies sometimes starts always rev it up and then drives fine sometimes a hesitation as driving. Seems to do it on occasion I'm sure it is the throttle body. 300000 miles
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you start with scanning the computer system to see if there are are any fault code setting . A sticking EGR valve could be at fault as well as a problem with the TP sensor. If in fact that is the case there should be a fault code setting. Get the scan done and post back with the results and we can work from there.