K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

What if you have several codes and no check engine light

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 3 months ago.

Does the check engine light come on when the key is switched on before you crank the vehicle?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No it doesn't
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a P0135 p0141 p0154 155 po307 430 p1153 p1351

Thanks, ***** ***** being present and the bulb not coming on during bulb test it's either a blown bulb or break in the wire that turns on the bulb. If replacing the bulb is something you'd like to do yourself let me know and I'll post the info on it.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. Follow up questions concerning this are always free, even after rating or accepting. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
in order for me to pass inspection in North Carolina I replace two oxygen sensors and I still can't pass inspection they said reset the codes after I replace the parts but how am I supposed to do that

You'll need to use a scan tool to reset the codes. I'm not sure about NC but in some states parts stores will do it for free