rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

I have a 2013 Chevy Silverado. It won't start there is no

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Chevy Silverado. It won't start there is no click And I have a message that everything needs to be reset
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: No. Bought truck in 2014. Had it service by dealership last month
JA: What is the model of your '14 Chevy?
Customer: Silverado LT
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to buy gas. I am about 200 miles from home. And it just will not start
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Remote start it won't remote start either. It has been running fine. And now it just will not start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though,Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

It's always possible that you get get a tank full of water, but check spark at the plugs with a spark tester, and check your fuel pressure with a gauge so we have a starting point.

Thanks, Ron