Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

I have a 2009 Traverse and we can't get the check engine

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Traverse and we can't get the check engine light to stay off. We keep getting either P2099, P0300-0306 or combinations of these. We have had it on a scanner with no misfires and all of the sensors seem to check ok. What else can we look at? The dealer has done "deep cleans" but nothing seems to help. Engine running fine, getting up to 18 mpg around town with an all wheel drive.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

..

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. .

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbm5z14p0njwh32/MIL%20ON.docx?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

Did you get that?

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,