Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2003 tahoe died the other day while driving the dash went

Customer Question

My 2003 tahoe died the other day while driving the dash went blank then read service braking system and then just died and wouldn't start back up, coasted to the side of the road and nothing won't start !! Had it towed home by then battery died,jumped it and it read reduce engine power , so after that I changed out the throttle sensor ,it turned over, started but turned off and now nothing won't turn over and says gas is on E !! checked alternator , and put a new battery(the other one was very old) I'm just lost not sure what it could be now
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Now will it crank but not start?

Do you own a volt meter and scan tool?

What liter engine?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. With the info you were able to give me this is possibly the alternator, or BCM to blame.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris