Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician
94707146

2001 CHEVY IMPALA HAD 2 RECALLS DONE AT RAMEY CHEVROLET IN

Customer Question

2001 CHEVY IMPALA HAD 2 RECALLS DONE AT RAMEY CHEVROLET IN PRINCETON, WEST VIRGINIA (VIN # *****). AFTER THE REPAIR WORK ON THE MANIFOLD WAS MADE I PICKED UP THE CAR AND DROVE IT TO GALAX, VIRGINIA. UNKNOWN TO ME AT THE TIME, BUT SOMETHING THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT SHOULD HAVE NOTICED, WHEN MY IMPALA WAS RETURNED TO ME THERE WAS A HOLE IN THE OIL PAN. AFTER THE OIL HAD ALL LEAKED OUT OF THE MOTOR IT SIEZED AND I ENDED UP HAVING TO BUY A NEW ENGINE FOR MY IMPALA. THIS HAPPENED IN FEBURARY.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

What exactly is your question?

Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

Posts close in 7 days. That means you will not be able to contact me on this question.

You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated.

If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and how I can help you more.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan