Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a Chevrolet Silverado pick-up I, I purchase it in

Customer Question

I have a Chevrolet Silverado pick-up I, I purchase it in 2009 and I love it. It ls a 2008 and my radio has a high squeal sound when it rains for 3 to 4 days. , and after this time it will sound great again.
Rev. John. At ***@******.***
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Finishing up my work day here. I have worked my way down the list top to bottom helping all I can. I think I can help you but I see you have waited a long time. Do you still want or need help?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. A poor ground connection on the noise suppressor equipment is the likely cause for this. What size truck is this and which engine?
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris