Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

It's 105F today & my "battery saver mode" is on my display.

Customer Question

it's 105F today & my "battery saver mode" is on my display. I replaced the battery about 3 months ago, original alternator.
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: its a 2005 MY
JA: What is the model of your '05 Chevy?
Customer: 4 door LS 2.2l engine I think
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing, just got home, I could take to an auto parts store to check alt level
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would start with stopping by your local parts store have have them check the charging system to be sure it putting out proper voltage. Proper voltage on a normal working charging should be right at 14 volts with the engine running. Have this checked first and post back with the results and we can work from there if need be. Also be sure to post what model your LS is as well.