Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

Cam. I replaced the passenger side AC actuator on my 2004

Customer Question

Hey Cam. I replaced the passenger side AC actuator on my 2004 Chevy Suburban and the cold air started to blow like its supposed to. When I came back out, the driver side was blowing hot and the passenger side cold - opposite of the earlier problem. I restarted the car and now am back to cold on the driver side, hot on the passenger side. Any ideas how to recalibrate?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Actuator calibration can be done with a scan tool (preferred) or by removing the battery power (HVAC/ECAS FUSE) from the control head for more than 10 seconds, start the engine and wait 40 seconds. Give this a try and see if they will reset .