K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

Trying to find my chevy silverado's 1500 ext cab 2010 ac doo

Customer Question

Trying to find my chevy silverado's 1500 ext cab 2010 ac doo actuator location
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Is there more than one actuator, I was told there was 2 identical ones to replace in my vehicle so I must order 2
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2010 Silverado ext cab 1500 LS gas 4.3 engine
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: its automatic transmission and it has 48,3 K miles
JA: What year is your Chevy?
Customer: 2010
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: am removing pass side glove compartments so far, yes am trying to do it myself
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: havent get an answer about how many actuators to be replaced in my vehicle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 4 months ago.

Hi, do you have manual or auto climate control?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Have three knobs under the radio for ac/heat/fan speed/vents control
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks, I'll post the locations below for you. One's on top that can be reached once the airbag is out and the other is on the bottom. Let me know if I can help further.