Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Have code 1221 and ofton reduced engie power light on 2003

Customer Question

have code 1221 and ofton reduced engie power light on 2003 gmc envoy with straight 6 engine
JA: Have you scanned the code? Have you tried to reset it?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i read i could check 5 volt reference at tps connector and ground signal wire at connector
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks

Expert:  Lou P. replied 8 months ago.

Here is our diagnostic flow chart for the code, let me know if this helps. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.