Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

It's an 06 Chevy Silverado. The passenger turn signals do

Customer Question

It's an 06 Chevy Silverado. The passenger turn signals do not work at all, driver's side is fine
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: The fuse is good, but not getting power
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 06 Silverado 1500
JA: What year is your Chevy?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want to fix myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I have replaced the flasher relay and verified grounds are good
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I spent the day boating with family and recently logged in and got all caught up. I see alot of waiting customers like yourself that were not helped earlier. Why I do not know but I believe I can help if you still need or want it. Please do not confuse this as my answer.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a confirmation that my help assisted you, or the post times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help. So far this can be the flasher or the multifunction switch. Can you do electrical diag?

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris