Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

I have swapped out the cruise control/turn signal switch and

Customer Question

I have swapped out the cruise control/turn signal switch and the cruise control still isn't working. What else could it be?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Check all fuses. You will need a high end scan tool to retrieve any codes from the cruise control system.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, please rate at the top of the screen. We can continue to work on your question, rating does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have. Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means it’s no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and what I can do to help you more. I do not get compensated for my time unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan