Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Service stability track light comes on and car won't start.

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to know what is causing the problem you are having you are going to need to start first with scanning the computer system to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the stability track light comes on. If you can get this done and post back with the fault code and or codes I will see if I can help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have no access to a code reader. The car is in my yard and I live approx 40 miles from one. I used this service because I did not want to have the tow bill plus the shop bill. From what I have gathered on line this is not an uncommon occurance in these models and was hopeing to find the cause and the part needed. As this,it appears is not possible through your service. So please do not charge my account as I am not satisfied with the service. My account number is...
95247533. Order is number is *****
Thank you David Strain
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately with out the fault code anything I suggest would be a guess at best. You are not charged unless you rate the service. If you want to close your account contact customer service and they will take care of it for you.