GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I HAVE A 2014 SILVERADO.IT GOES INTO LOW 4 WHILE TURNING

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2014 SILVERADO.IT GOES INTO LOW 4 WHILE TURNING CORNERS.WHILE TRAVELING TO MICHIGAN I STOPPED AT A MOTEL AND PUT THE TRUCK IN PARK AND THE STEERING WHEEL SPUN TO THE RIGHT SEVERAL TIMES WITH A LOUD CLANKING. IT FROZE THE STEERING AND IGNITION. A WRECKER LIFTED THE FRONT AND IT BROKE LOOSE WITH A CLANK.I HAD IT IN THE DEALERSHIP IN MUSKEGON,MI AND THEY COULD NOT DUPLICATE THE PROBLEMS. IT IS GOING INTO LOW 4 SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK.I NEED TO GO BACK TO FLORIDA SOON.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what the dealer checked/tested or replaced to try and locate or correct this here?

Let me know,thanks Pete