Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

1999 suburban starts and the shups down. Like anti they is

Customer Question

1999 suburban starts and the shups down. Like anti they is kicking in.
Tried the 11 minute relearn for vat system. Did not work replaceed the ignition wire harness so I had a new chip and good conections. Hooked up battery and the theft light is not on. Did 33 minute relearn stop
Still dose not start. Pulled the vat board to inspect for a burn spot.
Board looks good. Is thereally a way to test vat board. Or any other ideas
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases if you are having a problem with the VATS system the system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing and causing the problem you are having you need to start with scanning the system to retrieve the fault code. If you can get this done and post back with this I will see if I can help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.