Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Minute ok, googletraduction, I want a diagram to adjust idle

Customer Question

minute ok
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: googletraduction
JA: Huh?
Customer: I want a diagram to adjust idle for 2 wire and wire transmission adjustment autaumatique chevy tracker VITARA SUZUKI MOTOR 2.0L 2002 gundy her every time I pass the P DRIVE OR REVERSE
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: ADJUSTMENT FOR GAS VALVE AND WIRE TRANSMISSION SCHEME OR FOR BUSTED
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES I DO EVEN ME AND I JUST REMOVED THE 2 WIRE AND DELIVERED UP MY EVERY EMBREILLAGE THE SOCKS TOO HARD DRIVE
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my chevy tracker 2002 was fixed as his been his took me 1/2 hour of that I find diagrame and a video cable for the adjustment to the gas throttle and the other wire is adjusted for the transmission autaumatique I saw the tension of the wire that I adjusted with the same voltage on Lemien thank you so that means that I paid it poutr anything because I find them and do the work myself and more j ' it slows down the rendering had to do the translation. next step I would like to install a 2-inch lift kit kit 4 coil spring model: 99-05 Chevy Tracker TICKET 2 "Full Lift Kit 2WD \ 4WD w / Bumpstop extension PRO eBay Deals
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Not many techs online today and we are busy busy. Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you still want or need help?

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris