chevygeorge
chevygeorge, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Technician for over 25 years
93784238

I have a 1998 chevy S10 Ls rear wheel drive, the question I

Customer Question

I have a 1998 chevy S10 Ls rear wheel drive, the question I have is the accessory power outlets have no power, nothing else is not working and I can not find a fuse for the unit.
I've looked at the fuse panel under the left dash and the two fuse boxes in the motor compartment
Category: Chevy
Expert:  chevygeorge replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you today. I'm sorry you're having these issues. Please give me a moment while I pull up the diagram.

I'll attach the schematic. It's AUX PWR fuse 13 in the instrument panel fuse block. If the fuse is blown and re-blows, Disconnect the receptacle and reinstall fuse.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdq092ozmdkqlr0/auxpower.pdf?dl=0

If you check the circuit, you should have 12v between orange and black wire when tested with a meter with a good fuse.

Please take the time to rate my service today, and feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. Please note, we can continue our conversation even after rating. Thank you, George.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will check tonight and get back, thanksErnie

Okay. Please let me know if you need anything else. George