chevygeorge, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Technician for over 25 years

Got my 2015 Silverado 2500 diesel detailed. Ever since I got

Customer Question

Got my 2015 Silverado 2500 diesel detailed. Ever since I got it back over a week ago, windshield wipers are not working at all
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I was hoping to fix myself. Guy who detailed said sometimes the plugs get water in them and just need to dry out. Wasn't sure which plug it was. I also wanted to check the fuse but not sure what fuse it is
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's it everything else works fine. Sprayers work headlights work just no windshield wipers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  chevygeorge replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. Just a moment while I pull up the info.

Looks like that circuit is powered by micro fuse 24 in the underhood fuse block. Is the fuse good?

If you'll notice on the diagram, there are also a couple of wiper speed relays in that fuse block. You may want to dry the fuse block out with compressed air and see if functionality returns.