Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Was trying to install push button start in 2013 Impala. Must

Customer Question

Was trying to install push button start in 2013 Impala. Must have put the wrong wires together and now my car won't start and key is stuck in ignition. All accessories are still on. I go to start and car goes blank. Battery is good. Please help
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have check the starter with direct power and it works and turns over by will not start
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Sorry for the delay, I believe I can help on this concern if help is still needed?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please

Great, looking over this circuit now.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok

At the ignition switch is the red/black wire showing battery voltage?

Does the white/black wire have 5 volts?

With the key on, what is the theft light doing?

At the ignition lock actuator, what is the voltage on the purple/white wire in park and out of park?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris