Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

Our C4500 runs great but all of a sudden the lights all

Customer Question

Our C4500 runs great but all of a sudden the lights all flash on the dash and it shuts down. The truck always restarts but it may do the same thing or it may be fine for quite some time. Any suggestions where to start looking?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Start checking all of the battery cables and grounds make sure all connections are clean, tight, and free of corrosion.

Sounds like you have a power, or a ground problem.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have?

Thanks Dan