rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

My name is vicente soria...i have a question??? I have a

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** have a question??? I have a 2012 chevy sonic i was playing my radio all after noon and my battery died i try to turn it on and it wouldn't start also try jumping cables and still wont turn there a kill switch that im missing or what can be wrong with my vehicle???
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

It appears that you activated the security system. See attachment that will help you.

Thanks, Ron

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

One more thing to tell you, that if this does not work, you will need a scan tool attached to clear the security system.

thanks again, and please don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you help???
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

I already did, did you see the attachment i sent you?