Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

08 chevy hhr 2.2 trouble code p0335 no tach. ignition off i

Customer Question

08 chevy hhr 2.2 trouble code p0335 no tach. ignition off i have less than 1 ohm on terminal 2 and ground ,i have 5 volts on terminal 1, 5 on terminal3, installed fused jumper on terminal 3touched to ground ckp counter increments replaced ckp sensor same thing no tach code p0335 it is a remand engine just installed checked reluctor has 58 teath
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Are these the diag steps you have been doing? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/p0335.pdf

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that is the exact chart i was using any other ideas
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i really need to get this figured out im out of ideas

Will the engine start?

Is the computer showing an accurate CKP reading?

Is the CMP reading accurate? The computer uses the CMP and CKP together to see if one is reading wrong?

Have you watched the CKP tone ring while cranking to see if its moving in and out possibly not positioned correct under the sensor?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris