Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Chevy Diagnostics

Needing to replace 2001 Chevy Tracker Alternator, I replaced

Customer Question

Hello, needing to replace 2001 Chevy Tracker
JA: Have you done a battery test? Has there been any change in headlight brightness?
Customer: I replaced the battery yesterday, it was pretty old I believe. It came with the car
JA: What is the model of your '01 Chevy?
Customer: Tracker 2.0L
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I am hoping to fix it myself. It is on the side of the road. I came back to the house for wrenches
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 4 months ago.

For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure to replace the Alternator into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here:

If you found this answer helpful, please help me and leave a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.