Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air Conditioning systems
45790705

I have a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe. An intermitent problem when I

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe. An intermitent problem when I try to start the car. I push the button and everything lights up but wont start, the brake feels like its really tight and stuck or something. At times it take 10 tries and it finally starts. I have tried opening and closing doors, pumping the brake, try turning the steering wheel, everything I can think of and it will start when it wants to. Other times I hop in and it starts right up.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you
The brakes beefing hard could be an issue ,an 2015 if you can have it scanned and get me the codes , I can be more accurate for you
I m going to look up any TSB on this issue see GM has listed any .
But if you can get me codes be great, there will be some stored in the pending file even if no check engine light is on nowChad (aka-Customer
how many miles on itLet me know please
Thank you
Chad
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
3600 milea
That is it ,wow , may ask ? Isn't still under warranty ?
TSB 1
2
3
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I suppose I kinda wondered if the problem was common or you had heard of it before, I hate taking it in to shop
it showed to be a warranty, just print this out and show themA positive rating is much apreciated
This post will stay open for you to come back and aske me any follow up questions on this issueChad Farhat
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks
You welcome
If you need me in future, just start your question with (FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY ORCustomerONLY)Good luck