GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have different codes coming up with my 2007 Chevy

Customer Question

I have different codes coming up with my 2007 Chevy trailblazer. The one the mechanic is most concerned with is the U1016. Should I be concerned and what does it mean to the life of my vehicle?
JA: Have you scanned the code? Have you tried to reset it?
Customer: When he did the quick check he said that the U1016, C0455, Ca244 and P0014 were all coming up.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing so far, just wondering if I need to start looking for a new vehicle?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It's hesitating and acts like it wants to die out sometimes after just starting it. Could it be one of the codes that are coming up that can be causing this?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jared D replied 5 months ago.

Those are the typical trailblazer codes. They tend to set a ton of them at once after you get over about 80-100k miles.

Do you want to know what each code means or just which code might be causing the poor running?