Kavey, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.

I HAVE 2002 Chrysler voyager I reaplace the BCM the was

Customer Question

I HAVE 2002 Chrysler voyager I reaplace the BCM the was 95000 M now is 245000 What I should doo??? 3.3 L
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: so far nothing I just install different BCM because my dash bord light wosint working befoe
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you tested the dashboard light bulbs?
Customer: yes I check everything now all work accept show so many miles
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: don't andestend
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Kavey replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

You need to get the BCM programmed to your vehicle. THis includes setting the correct mileage as well as VIN number. You may have problems with passing emissions too if your state has it since the BCM will not have the correct VIN in it.

Your local dealer can program it. Many NAPA auto parts stores will do it as well. And you may be able to find someone on EBAY that sells preprogrammed BCMS that is willing to program it if you send it to them.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you> Thanks