Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

I have a 2013 Chevrolet Sonic. The AC will quit blowing out

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Chevrolet Sonic. The AC will quit blowing out cold air. After this happened, the coolant fan starts running. After this went on for a while, the car wouldn't start. Would have to
ne jump started. I purchased a new battery, it solved the problem just to have it start over the next morning.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what is causing the cooling fan to stay running you are going to need to do some testing while the problem is occurring. I have enclosed the steps to do this in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.