Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The pin holding the steering wheel comes out and I have no

Customer Question

the pin holding the steering wheel comes out and I have no steering. the pin will not stay in, help.
JA: How has the car been driving lately? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: ok accept when the pin comes out. 115000 miles.
JA: What is the model of your '113000 Chevy?
Customer: Camaro 2000.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only tape but if I knew what holds the pin in I might be able to make a new one.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: that's all I know.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am saying sorry for the delay as a blanket response for all others online today that passed on helping on this concern. I just go in recently and caught up and am now checking on the long waiting customers first. Do you still need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris