Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Drive side gblinker blinks fast with head lights turned on,

Customer Question

drive side gblinker blinks fast with head lights turned on
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: yes...I only blinks ast with head lights on
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: one side
JA: What year is your Chevy?
Customer: have you ever heard of a remote groung being a fiderglass box
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1998 1500
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have replaced everything...even the assembly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am saying sorry for the delay as a blanket response for all others online today that passed on helping on this concern. I just go in recently and caught up and am now checking on the long waiting customers first. Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i did pay the 5 dollars. Very intermittent issue. Drivers side read blinker sometimes blinks only when headlight switch is turned on. Bulbs, dialectic grease and whole assembly have been replaced. Passenger side did the same thing years back but has resolved itself. I talked to the dealer and he stated remote ground issues are hard to find but I will check this week. Possible headlight switch, flashed assembly or thermal blinker relay? Please share your thoughts.

Help me make sure i understand correct. Headlights off front and rear turn signals work fine. Headlights on the rear drivers side turn signal does not flash?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
headlight switch OFF eberything works normal... headlight switch ON driver rear lblinker blinks FAST

Headlights on does the indicator on the dash and the front turn signal blink fast?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris