GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Mr., I have a 1999 Cadillac Sedan Deville, A/C problem. A

Customer Question

Hi Mr. Jerry, I have a 1999 Cadillac Sedan Deville, A/C problem. A year ago i saw your web conversation with another and learned about the A/C codes. I followed your instructions after and helped me fix it. I was getting the "Low Refrigerant \ A/C off" message. Anyway all was good until recntly I got the same message and went thru the same procedure and now after putting in 3 cans of 134A it works then stops and it sounds like when I TURN THE A/C ON the compressor kick on and off every 3 secs?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It only kicks on/off when I turn the A/C on. Is there to much pressure in the system?
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 4 months ago.

Hello, the refrigerant capacity is 32 ounces, how many ounces were the cans you used? Do you have any way to check the low or high side pressure?