Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

I am having problems with my 1998 chevy venture. the turn

Customer Question

I am having problems with my 1998 chevy venture. the turn signals don't work, but hazards do. it cranks but the fuel pump doesn't run. it was cutting out when i would take a turn at times, but start back up. now nothing. turn the key to the run position, and the only indicator that shows is the seat belt light. i have no idea what is wrong at all.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There is one common cause for the type of no start and lack of fuel pump concern you are having and its caused by a bad connection at the C305 connector. Inspect the connector C305 terminals and wiring for damage or a poor connection. This connector is under the carpet, just behind the driver's seat, in the floor pan.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the connectors look good at the c305. i put on the e-brake and no brake indicator shows on the dash. what would the body control module due for all my problems. when i was having problems with it dying, the brake,tcm, low traction, and another one in that cluster would light up. i had the fuel light flash at me twice one time it acted funny, before it finally gave out starting.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

If all these light are coming on the the computer system should be setting a fault code and or codes, can you scan the computer system and lets see what fault codes are setting?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i don't have a scanner at all.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Well if you can find someone who dose and have it scanned that would be very helpful .