Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Locks going up and down even when it's off : The locks are

Customer Question

Locks going up and down even when it's off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The locks are going up and down even when the car is off it just jumps up and down constantly
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tighten the battery cable
JA: How many miles are on the car? Will the battery hold a charge?
Customer: Yes it will like 150 thousand Plus
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for any one to be able to help you we are going to need to know the year and model of your chevy . If you can supply this information and post back with it we can work from there to see if we can help you get this lock issue resolved.