GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I have a 2002 trailblazer ltx 4x4.I have a strange

Customer Question

I have a 2002 trailblazer ltx 4x4.I have a strange grinding/scraping noise comeing from my left front wheel, it occurs when driving but if I tap the breaks it sometimes stops for a bit. If I ride the break while driving the noise never occurs. I have changed my wheel bearing hub thinking the bearing might have been going out I have also removed the squealert from the brake pads to confirm the break pads had enough life left.I have also pulled the caliper and brake off to make sure nothing was lodged anywhere. I'm not at a lose.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ryan Schott replied 4 months ago.

at around 45mph turn back and forth in sweeping lane changes and let me know if the noise becomes louder one direction.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it does and I believe it's to the left. Of course when I went out to do it this time I didn't hear it. It could be due to traffic I will have to do it latter tonight when traffic dies down to confirm.

alright let me know what you find