Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How do I take the back seat out of a 2006 Malibu : I locked

Customer Question

How do I take the back seat out of a 2006 Malibu
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I locked my keys in the trunk and I need to go to work
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took put the bottom seat
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: It has a trunk bottom but it don't do it has a fused or something
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay. I just got caught up and am seeing if the longest waiting customers still need help? If so let me know and I will get started on this concern.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris