Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

I have an issue, that when I turn on the front fan, of my

Customer Question

I have an issue, that when I turn on the front fan, of my '95 Suburban, to the highest setting, the shift indicator goes out, and the truck starts running rough. Just replaced the fan motor, thinking it might be shorted, but no change.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing to me sounds like you may have a ground issue and I would start first with checking the grounds to the instrument panel and the HAVC system. The grounds to check are the G106 located on the rear of the RH cylinder head. The other ground to check is the G202 located on the LH side of the instrument panel. Check both of these to be sure they are clean and tight.