GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

My 94 is burning the fuseable link "" in the plug behind the

Customer Question

My 94 is burning the fuseable link "B" in the plug behind the battery. I bypassed it and it's still burning.... where does it go?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Will the battery hold a charge?
Customer: 179k... I have a brand new battery. It has power but does not crank or even click at the starter. It started the other day after pulling the plug and putting it back but now full on burning ūüė≠
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Ya. Done plenty of worse things and it's stuck out in the middle of nowhere essentially. I have an extra vehicle I have a new starter in case.....
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

1994 Chevy what?