Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My Avalanche 2002 DRL is not working. I have done everything

Customer Question

My Avalanche 2002 DRL is not working. I have done everything and had GM Guru of lighting and still not working.Any Suggestings>?
JA: How old is your battery? When was the last tune up?
Customer: Battery Last yr
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We XChanged everythin including the Multi function switch and they worked for a daY OR 2 AND THEN qUIT AGAIN,. wE CHANGED THE BILBS -THE fUSES AND CHECKED THE GROUND mODULE AND BNOTHING
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: nO I AM GONNA TAKE IT TO A MECHANIC IF I cAN,T FIGURE IT OUT.
JA: OK! The Chevy Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: I already had it there and he is stumped so I am trying myself before Taking it back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

The low and high beams do work?

Does your vehicle have auto lamps which come on when it gets dark, if so do they work?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.