Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

S2003 chevy ss I open the key and all the alarms come like

Customer Question

s2003 chevy monte carlo ss I open the key and all the alarms come like normal but when you open the key to start it acts like the batery is dead.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

You open the door with the key and the alarm comes on, flashing headlights and honking horn?

What do you mean when you say open the key?

Are you no longer needing assistance?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris