Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

Peace R : Are you hoping to fix this yourself? I have a 2011

Customer Question

Hello peace R
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hello pearl I have a 2011 Chevy Tahoe fouling #7 plug I have replaced plug coil and the inj.also insufficient
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Hello pearl I have a 2011 Chevy Tahoe #7 plug keeps fouling I have replace plug coil andwire and inj. Also installed a updated valve cover as per tsb from gm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****.
I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

Can you give me your VIN# so I can see if there are any Service Bulletins?

Is engine misfiring and setting a code?

Thank you for posting your question.

Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a p307 #7 miss fire code my vin # is 1gnskae03br125520

You could possibly have a bad AFM lifter. Here is the bulletin concerning the lifter issue.

If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.
If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.
If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.

Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!
Thank you for posting your question.
Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****

___________

Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. I provided you with an answer but you never rated my service. You may not understand how the website works. Even though you have been charged by the website the website does not pay me my portion of the charge until you rate my service or reply back to me to let me know that you are satisfied with my help. Please take a moment to rate my service or reply back to me.
Thank you for posting your question.
Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****

Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for posting your question.
Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****