Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

I have a 2003 Trailblazer, had it yrs, and I'm now having

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Trailblazer, had it for 3 yrs, and I'm now having water in the front passenger floorboard. When I first discovered this the front passenger seat was wet too. I've been googling this and there seems to be many others that have experienced this. Do you by chance have a list of the different things to check concerning these problem?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just to track down where the water is coming in, I've not found where yet.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Maybe only that this vehicle had set for about 1.5 months before I opened it and found this and that during this time up was sitting under large White Oak trees that had shed their springs tassles and pollen which had covered where the windshield meets the hood. I'm wondering if something in that area could have clogged drains, but how would that explain the seat being wet the first time I discovered this problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****.
I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

Can you give me your VIN# so I can see if there are any Service Bulletins?

Thank you for posting your question.

Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1GNET16SX36134955

There is a Bulletin for leaks but you could also have clogged Sunroof drains.

Open the Sunroof and look in the front corners and see if there is alot of leaves or debris clogging the holes.

Also check the area's that the bulletin shows.

If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.
If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.
If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.

Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!
Thank you for posting your question.
Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****

Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. I provided you with an answer but you never rated my service. You may not understand how the website works. Even though you have been charged by the website the website does not pay me my portion of the charge until you rate my service or reply back to me to let me know that you are satisfied with my help. Please take a moment to rate my service or reply back to me.
Thank you for posting your question.
Your business is very valuable to us.

Thank You
***** *****

Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for posting your question.
Your business is very valuable to us.

Thank You
***** *****