Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

The rear retactable shades wont tract so the hang down ...

Customer Question

the rear retactable shades wont tract so the hang down ... they will stay up but theyaer looe
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need to reset the retractable rear shades
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: going to try, i already started trying to take down the trim
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: one issue at a time today
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with this problem we are going to need complete information. We are going to need to know the year and make of your Chrysler . Post back when you can with this information and we can work from there to see if we can help you with this.