GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

We are getting a P1345 code and a Cylinder 2 Mis fire code

Customer Question

We are getting a P1345 code and a Cylinder 2 Mis fire code on a 2002 Trialblazer LT and it is idoling rough. We replaced the Camshaft sensor and it is still idoling rough. Bue we also need to know how to clear the code of the sensor.
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: What mechanic? Possibly fixing it our self depending on the complexity. My husband is not a gear head.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: it really is in excellent shape for 14 years old. Has 123,000 miles on it and really this is our first engine issue, other than typical maintenance. We keep our oil changes up regularly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!