Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Have a 2002 chevy s10 sr2 pickup will turn over and start

Customer Question

Have a 2002 chevy s10 sr2 pickup will turn over and start but will only run for a few seconds then stops. I have replaced fuel pump and filter. It threw a obd code P0453 so I replaced the pressure sensor still same problem. I have done a reset by turning key switch on for ten minutes three times and that would clear the problem but only for a short time. I am again having the same problem turn over start run a few seconds then stops. Any suggestions?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

The rest of the techs must of been busy doing other things like myself today. I believe I can help. Just let me know, do you still need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris