Kevin Bourcier
Kevin Bourcier,
Experience:  Owner/Technician at Max Air Mobile

I have a 05 uplander and the parking lights and rear light

Customer Question

I have a 05 uplander and the parking lights and rear light are not working. Think i blew a fuse but can't find which one it is
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We put in new led light bulbs and and they milted at the connection and the parking lights and rear lights stopped working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed back to the old bulbs and trying to find the fuse
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 4 months ago.

check fuse #20 in the fuse panel in the dash

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you

you are welcome . Thank You for using Just Answer . If you choose to accept my answer , I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to give me a positive , 5 star rating . I hope that you have a great day ! Kevin .

Thanks !