GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

The car will not start I am getting good fire from battery I

Customer Question

The car will not start I am getting good fire from battery I am thinking it may be the anti theft
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I turn the key the lights turn on but the car doesn't turn over I tried getting a jump but that didn't work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I hope i t is simple enough
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Jared D replied 5 months ago.
Hi,What year and model is your Chevy?