K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

Please give me all info avail block number(###) ###-####Z.

Customer Question

Please give me all info avail for Chevrolet block number(###) ###-####Z.
Thanks in advance,
Pops
Category: Chevy
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 6 months ago.
Hello, was this number stamped on the pad on the passenger side front by the head?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was interested in purchasing a block thru Craigslist and only saw pics of the block - NO close ups. The block # ***** provided by the sellerThat is all the info I can provide.Pops
Thanks, ***** ***** the suffixcode for 68-69 302 motor, pretty rare, if you had the casting # ***** the rear of the block by the bell housing it would help confirm. here's the most info availble for what you have. DZ 1969 302 290hp 4m/t, 4 spdDZ 1968 302 290hp 4m/t Z-28, late prod If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. Follow up questions concerning this are always free, even after rating or accepting. Thanks!