virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 13 years working on imports and domestic cars

I had the master cylinder and sensor replaced it was fine 3

Customer Question

I had the master cylinder and sensor replaced it was fine for about 3 miles and now the dash light is back on
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Chevy Mechanic to figure that out. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: had all new brakes put in do you think it can be just the brake fluid my brakes are working well but the dash light stays on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Chevy Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: he said it was the sensor in the master cylinder this was not a cheap job
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.May I begin by asking the yr, model and engine size of your vehicle?Thanks
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 4 months ago.
Do you still need help with this problem?Thanks